quinta-feira, novembro 28, 2013

love, amour, l'amore...

Postado por Camilla Bazzanella
I believe in love at first sight. I believe in love at first smile. I believe in love at first touch. I believe in love at first kiss. I believe in love in all its forms, in every single way it can exist, as long as it makes your heart beat faster, as long as it gets your palms sweating and your mind blank just from being next to that person. I believe in it as long as it makes you happy, as long as it puts a smile on your face in the most random of times, just because that person crossed your mind or someone mentioned their name. I believe in it as long as it's healthy and beautiful and as long as it makes you feel invincible. Cause when it hurts, when it stings, well, that's not love. Love is supposed to be the cure for every wound, the medicine for every pain. Good and pure and peaceful at heart. Don't trust anything that doesn't make you feel like that.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Confissões Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos